Sunday, October 6, 2019

#MyChicagoMarathon No. 23

This week, I'm running the Chicago Marathon for charity. Specifically, I'm running the Chicago Marathon for Action for Healthy Kids. I've been reflecting and writing about my process for deciding to run a marathon, training for a marathon, etc. Linked is the Wakelet where all of my blogs are curated.

THANKS for following my journey; I am thankful for everyone's support.

In exactly one week, I'll be in the corrals ready to run the Chicago Marathon. This post, these posts are my commitment. I plan on running all 26.2 miles of the run. And if/when self-doubt starts to creep into my head, I'll refer back to these words that I've written and shared publicly. I'm using this for accountability purposes. I'm using this for my own mental fuel because I know that I'll need to have a counter the moment that anything negative begins to creep into my head-space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate