Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Ten Days, Ten Things No.1

The Last Dance 

Not much was happening during March, April, and May of 2020. Schools were closed and sports at every level had been put on hold. Things were quite bleak with no definite end in sight, and ESPN capitalized on this opportunity. Every Sunday night, from April 19th to May 17th, the 90's Bulls captivated us for two-hours at a time with The Last Dance.

While the acclaim for the Last Dance was highly positive, it also served as a fond trip down memory lane. Like many kids who were growing-up in the 1990s, there was no team that I loved more than the Chicago Bulls. This was an opportunity to relive those memories. And the best part, I watched it all with my (then) nine-year-old son who was equally enthralled each Sunday evening.

The Last Dance was appointment viewing for my son and me.

This is the first of ten days where I'm going to share one positive experience that I've had over the course of the year (2020). This year has been hard, no doubt, but it hasn't all been gloom and doom. There have been highlights. And when you are looking for positives, you start to find more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate